Your Loop frame will download any new photos you add within moments of uploading from the mobile app. If this isn't happening for some reason and you notice an album on your phone has a different number of photos than the same album on your Loop try doing the steps listed below.
Check that your frame is still connected to Wi-Fi
The most likely culprit is that your frame is no longer be connected to your Wi-Fi network. Normally it'll reconnect automatically if it looses it's connection, but in if it doesn't you can manually reconnect and your photos should download within a few minutes. Click here for a step by step guide on how to reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.
Force your Loop to re-sync its photos
If your frame is connected to Wi-Fi then try forcing the Loop to re-sync the album and download the missing photos.
1. Open the Loop app and press the Menu button at the bottom right of the screen.
2. Select Frame settings in the menu
3. Select the frame that’s having problems
4. Select Albums on this Loop
5. Now turn all of the toggles to the off position (white)
6. Wait 10 seconds, then turn the toggles back to the on position (blue) to re-sync your album(s) back onto your Loop frame.
7. After a moment your album photos should appear on your Loop’s screen