If you recently signed into the app and noticed you're suddenly missing a large number of photos and albums then you may have accidentally created a new Loop account instead of signing into your existing one. Examples of when this might happen are:
- When setting up a new phone
- When signing into the Loop app on another device such as a tablet
- When reinstalling the app
To get your photos back all you need to do is sign back into your original Loop account. To do this simply open the Loop app and tap Menu on the bottom right, tap Account and select Sign out of Loop. Once you're signed out just sign back into your original Loop account.
If you can't remember what email address you used to sign in originally try one of these suggestions:
- Do you have any other email addresses you may have used - for example a Gmail address and one with your ISP)? Try checking to see if you used one of your alternate email addresses.
- If you have a Loop frame setup on your account, you can find out the account name by going to the Settings section on the Loop and tapping About. Here you'll see the email address sign in you used.
- If you still can't remember how you signed in to your original Loop account send us a message in-app with the Contact Us button and we'll do our best to help sort things out!