If you're having trouble with your frame, or simply want to start over from the beginning then you'll need to perform a factory reset. This will restore the frame to its new out of box state but will not make any changes to your Loop account otherwise. All of your albums, photos, and family setup will remain untouched. Once you setup the frame again you'll have the option to re-add your existing photos.
There are two ways to factory reset a frame, please choose the option that applies to your situation:
My frame has already been setup and is displaying photos:
1. On your Loop frame - tap anywhere on screen to reveal the menu, then press Settings
3. Select Factory reset and follow the prompts
4. After you've factory reset the Loop you'll want to remove the frame from your account so that it no longer shows up in the app. To do this open the Loop app on your phone and press Menu
5. Press Frame Settings
6. Select the frame you just factory reset
7. Press Reset
8. Press Remove this Loop from my account
My frame has not been setup yet or the Settings menu is inaccessible:
1. While your Loop frame is plugged in and turned on, pull the stand out from the back of the frame. The stand snaps into place so don't worry about pulling too hard and breaking something.
2. Once the stand is out, place your frame screen down and look for a small button next to the USB port. Press the button to bring up the service menu. You may want to use a paperclip or pen to press the button since it's recessed.
3. Now flip the frame on its back, you should see the service menu on-screen.
4. Select Factory reset and follow the prompts